The Customer-Led Growth Canvas guides you in flipping the traditional forms of customer engagement and evidence on its head, and taking a more strategic, surgical approach to customer programs that has measurable impact on revenue growth.
Here’s how you fill it out:
- List out your top C-Level strategic growth initiatives and priorities for the next 6-12 months and the executive(s) charged with driving each initiative.
- Surface the biggest challenges and opportunities your company faces in pursuing each initiative. These can be market perceptions, objections, questions, fears, doubts , competitive pressures; and can be untapped opportunities.
- For each challenge or opportunity, come up with ways you can mobilize customers to crush the challenge or seize the opportunity. What types of customers? If you could wave a magic wand, what would you want these customers to do or say?
- Start to define the customer program. How and when will you engage these customers in a program? How will you measure customer influence on revenue?
- Prioritize your list, and now you have a roadmap for the top ways we can mobilize customers to drive Customer-Led Growth.