Customer Content Management
Customer Content Management
Capture customer content in any format, manage it all in one place, publish it everywhere, and measure usage and impact.
- Prompt customers to easily respond at their own convenience in text, audio or video format using their mobile phones.
- Automatically send prompts based on trigger events in your CRM, marketing automation, or customer success apps so you can capture new stories 24×7.
- Gather existing golden nuggets…those customer stories and assets that are hidden away on hard drives, in employee’s heads, in case studies and videos, or on social media.
- Collect the spontaneous testimony given by customers every day during routine interactions with support, customer success, sales, and executives.
- Interview customers to ask carefully crafted questions that align with the most significant QFDs of your key buyer personas.
- Organize all of your customer content in one place, whether it be video, audio, text quotes, PDFs, links, PowerPoint slides, etc.
- Organize and tag customer content according to the factors that drive usage, such as industry, company size, role/persona, business goal, geography, products owned, use case, etc.
- Analyze your customer content to see where you are strong and what gaps you need to fill.
- Auto-generate a new breed of authentic digital, audio and video Boards that assemble customer stories to solve the biggest obstacles and choke points in the marketing and sales process.
- Have SlapFive render the “Customer Success Stories” section of your website with live, dynamic content that includes newly approved stories as they are collected.
- Sprinkle customer voice widgets on specific pages of your website to provide proof of claims being made on that page.
- Put the content assets into the hands of your sales reps using the CRM or sales portal you want them in every day.
- Inject text, audio or video customer stories into PowerPoint presentations or sales proposals so salespeople can play them live.
- Publish customer stories on your marketing campaign landing pages to increase conversion rates on your calls-to-action.
- Have your customers and employees share content assets on social media sites and profiles.
SlapFive’s Content Measurement and Analytics capabilities give you tremendous insight into who’s viewing, sharing, and finding usefulness in the content you’re delivering to prospects, customers, partners, and employees. We allow you to drill down through several dimensions:
Prompts – Prompts are the questions customers respond to when contributing Stories:
- How many times has each Prompt been sent?
- How many people have responded to that Prompt by contributing a Story?
- Which Prompts have the highest response rate? Lowest response rate?
Boards – Boards are collections of Stories for a particular purpose or use case:
- How many people have viewed and shared each Board?
- How many Story views have there been on each Board?
- How many people have viewed each Story on this Board?
- Who’s viewed this Board and how many times?
Stories – Stories are individual pieces of content captured from your customers and experts:
- How many people have viewed and shared each Story?
- Which Stories are being viewed and shared the most or the least?
- Who’s viewed this Story?
- How useful has each Story been rated?
- Which Stories are viewers finding most useful? Least useful?
Customers – Look at viewership by the client, prospect, partner, or employee who created the Story:
- How many people have viewed Stories captured from each Customer?
- Which Customers are having the most viewing of their Stories? The least viewing?
- How many people have viewed each Story captured from a Customer?
Viewers – Look at viewing behavior by viewer:
- Who’s viewed Boards and Stories? Who’s viewed the most? The least?
- Which Boards has this person viewed?
- Which Stories has this person viewed?
Customer Content in Action
Case Study 2.0
Buyers don’t want to read your classic case studies, written in the 3rd person, in “challenge-solution-result” format with happy quote in sidebar. They want the authentic customer voice.
Recorded Reference Call
End customer reference burnout and the constant struggle to find a customer in the same industry, company size, role, and situation as your buyer. Now you have references available 24×7.
Prospects are confused because they’ve never bought a solution like yours, or a competitor has gotten in ahead of you and has set the buying criteria. Let your customers guide buyers.
Objections make your sellers’ knees buckle. Don’t make them fumble for a response that the buyer won’t trust anyway. Let your customer voice crush the toughest objections.
Sales Win Wire
Let all your sales reps learn from what your best reps do to differentiate and win deals, without interfering with their selling time. Capture the voice of your sales rep.
Your solution is a new paradigm that challenges conventional thinking and requires a mindset shift. Let your customers be the thought leaders who give their advice.
Account Based Marketing
Stop doing Account Based Marketing by buying contacts in target accounts and spamming them. Start having your client champions share their success stories with their colleagues in ABM accounts.
Customer-driven organizations use customer voice to inform strategy decisions, product plans, and CX improvements. Instead of more surveys, capture the authentic customer voice.
We love to steal customers away from our competitors. This is really hard unless you have your customers who have made the same switch tell their stories of life before, during, and after.
Load your Demand Generation campaigns with the content that your prospects crave the most as they try to visualize how they could solve their problem with your solution.
Embed Customer Voice Everywhere
The best part about managing customer voice as reusable assets is that you can easily inject them into every marketing, sales and service initiative: whether it be a web page, landing page, microsite, blog post, sidebar widget, ebook, Powerpoint presentation, or social media property.
Deals stall because the buyer doesn’t view the pain you solve as a high priority right now compared to everything else on their plate. Use customer voice to create urgency.