SlapFive’s measurement and analytics capabilities give you tremendous insight into who’s viewing, sharing, and finding usefulness in the content you’re delivering to prospects, customers, partners, and employees. We allow you to drill down through several dimensions:
Prompts – Prompts are the questions customers respond to when contributing Stories:
- How many times has each Prompt been sent?
- How many people have responded to that Prompt by contributing a Story?
- Which Prompts have the highest response rate? Lowest response rate?
Boards – Boards are collections of Stories for a particular purpose or use case:
- How many people have viewed and shared each Board?
- How many Story views have there been on each Board?
- How many people have viewed each Story on this Board?
- Who’s viewed this Board and how many times?
Stories – Stories are individual pieces of content captured from your customers and experts:
- How many people have viewed and shared each Story?
- Which Stories are being viewed and shared the most or the least?
- Who’s viewed this Story?
- How useful has each Story been rated?
- Which Stories are viewers finding most useful? Least useful?
Customers – Look at viewership by the client, prospect, partner, or employee who created the Story:
- How many people have viewed Stories captured from each Customer?
- Which Customers are having the most viewing of their Stories? The least viewing?
- How many people have viewed each Story captured from a Customer?
Viewers – Look at viewing behavior by viewer:
- Who’s viewed Boards and Stories? Who’s viewed the most? The least?
- Which Boards has this person viewed?
- Which Stories has this person viewed?