- Your camera should be at eye level, not above or below.
- Plan to join over computer audio and use your computer webcam and please do not wear any headphones for the recording.
- Please join in a quiet room with good lighting.
- Preferably a plain wall behind you. If you are in a conference room a frosted window or door behind you is preferred.
- No bright light over you or from a window directly behind you (You do not want the light to cause shadows on your face.)
- Any windows to the outside should be facing you when possible.
- Choose clothing that is neutral in color and does not blend into the background in front of which you will be sitting or standing.
During the Interview:
When the SlapFive team joins we will also conduct a sound check and visual check of the video to ensure there is a good connection, lighting, and a good angle captured. Please be sure you are in a quiet space with no barking dogs, children, music, or street sounds that could be picked up by your microphone. Please remember to turn off your phone and computer alerts during the interview to avoid distractions. And lastly please avoid making a lot of hand gestures there can be lag time with internet connections and the gestures could stutter on the screen.