1. Have your IT department create a subdomain
Once you’ve decided on the prefix to use for your custom domain, make a request to your IT folks to create a DNS record for your subdomain using the following fields:
Value: your_company.slapfive.com (Make sure this is your SlapFive Program URL which can be found in your Client Settings.)
2. Enter your Custom Domain into your SlapFive Client Settings
Go into Client Settings, and in the Custom Domain field, enter your custom domain, which is the Name field from your subdomain.
3. Let us know that your subdomain has been created and what name you gave it
We will add your custom domain to the SlapFive domain console, and generate a Verification String that we will give to you so you can create a CNAME record that verifies to SlapFive that you own the domain.
4. Have your IT department create a second CNAME record to prove ownership of the subdomain
Make a request to your IT folks to create a CNAME record for your subdomain using the field values that we provide.
5. Let us know that the second CNAME record has been created
We will verify the CNAME record in the SlapFive domain console.